Privacy Policy Пищевые добавки Е

 The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which are accessible at Пищевые добавки Е unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use

Links to Other Sites

This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children’s Privacy

These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.

This policy is effective as of 2022-06-23

Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at vladimirus.team@gmail.com.

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Политика конфиденциальности - VLADIMIR KUDINOV/Vladimirus - team

Privacy Policy Vladimirus-team\Политика конфиденциальности Android - приложений разработчика "Vladimirus-team"